How to enrol
There are three ways to enrol:
- Book online using our registration form
- Call us on (03) 9032 3415
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (do not include credit card details).
Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission
Level 3, 204 Lygon Street
Carlton Victoria 3053
Contact us for regional program details.
Access and other needs
Our program times are scheduled to support workplace flexibility and accommodate parental and carer responsibilities.
The Commission is fully accessible. Please advise us on enrolment of any support needs or special requirements.
The enrolment fee includes GST, program materials, certificates of participation and refreshments.
Cancellation and refund policy
- A full refund is available if a cancellation is made more than 1 week prior to the session.
- A refund, less a $100.00 cancellation fee, will be given for cancellations made less than 1 week but more than 48 hours prior to the session. To avoid the cancellation fee, you may nominate someone else to attend the session without additional charge.
- No refund will be given for a cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to the session.
- Cancellations should be made in writing to email@example.com
- VEOHRC retains the rights to cancel a session and will offer a full refund or transfer to another date.