Make a complaint

If you feel you have been discriminated against, sexually harassed, victimised or vilified, you or someone on your behalf can make a complaint to the Commission. We will help resolve your complaint through our free, fair and timely dispute resolution service.


Lodge a complaint online nowLodge a complaint by phoneDownload a complaint form


A complaint can be made in any language and the Commission can arrange a free interpreter in your language or a sign language interpreter, if required. We can also help you draft your complaint if you need assistance.

Lodge a complaint with us
Chat live with us now