JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 42
Print this page

Make a complaint

If you feel you have been discriminated against, sexually harassed, victimised or vilified, you or someone on your behalf can make a complaint to the Commission.

We may be able to help resolve your complaint through our free, fair and timely dispute resolution service.


Button complaint Button livechat Button email


A complaint can be made in any language and, if required, the Commission can arrange a free interpreter in your language or a sign language interpreter.

In some circumstance we may be able to help you draft your complaint. Contact our Enquiry Service via live chat or email [email protected] for more information.