This was the first year in our five-year strategic plan, Upholding human rights close to home, which provided a very effective framework to guide our efforts to protect human rights and eliminate discrimination in the community.
Our Year in Review outlines:
- trends and key statistics for the complaints and enquiries we received last year
- progress and outcomes of our landmark reviews into systemic causes of discrimination and harassment
- insights into the high-profile legal cases in which we intervened
- key projects we undertook against our strategic priorities
- highlights from our education and consultancy work, including the Charter Education and Raise It! projects
- our media activities and how we shaped the conversation about equality in Victoria.