We know that proactive human rights leadership has benefits for the public sector and the diverse communities it serves – this includes inspired workforces that bring life to the public sector values, improved service design and delivery, and strong outcomes on the ground where human rights matter the most.
This guide will support you to:
- learn about the Charter and how it works
- contribute to a culture of human rights
- get to know the rights in the Charter
- understand your legal obligations and work out when it’s lawful to limit rights
- learn about complaints and remedies
- find out where to go for more information
You can also download the Quick guide to the Charter, which is designed to print on an A4 page and fold into a booklet.